Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Entry

I feel that now more than ever it is important that I start writing a blog. There have been many things that have happened in the past few years that has changed me in many ways. Some of these things have made me a better person but more often than not they have hurt me or made me realize the cruel ways of life as it is. More recently I have been in a downward spiral of emotion and depression because of the events that have taken place, and thus the mistakes that I have made that may or may not have caused the events to happen in the first place. I have become aware of the impact that certain people have on me and to the extent of how deep these connections run in me. I hope in writing these blogs entries I find release and relief in the issues I face both psychologically and physically. I have learned that most of the people in my life are situational. In that friends for example where my friends because of the situation I was in; like school and work for example. There are many things that I have to write about and I hope in writing them I find release in the emotions that accompany them. In writing this it is 8:30 in the morning, and after 7 hours or so of work through the night I find that I am repeating myself and that my thoughts are becoming redundant. I will most likely be coming back to this to edit it, or perhaps in leaving it alone I will see the redundant statements to be more important to flesh out and think on in other blog posts. Either way let this entry hopefully be the beginning to a new start.

2 comments:

  1. it is not redundant at all, keep it as a testement of your great writing skills. you write better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master, honestly it's rather poorly written. I had a full paragraph written just the way I wanted it and my computer shut down!

    ReplyDelete