Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Psychologically Skewed

As I lie in bed trying to sleep, my mind keeps mulling over the things that I want to write about. Whats important, whats not and what should be kept private. Categorized one by one my mind keeps spinning round trying to organize my thoughts to the point of chaos. I finally get out of bed because I realize it is rather pointless to try and get any sleep because I long for the creative vent that is writing. I have thought of looking into English as a Major for college but most of the time it comes back to one very simple problem I have. I am incredibly lazy. Sometimes is kind of a funny thing to have but in all reality is more pathetic than anything. It stops me from accomplishing goals, it slows the process of growth as an individual, and it is more like a parasite on my abilities. For example my college career has been an excellent example of my lack of effort in what matters. I have failed multiple classes for very simple reasons, I was too lazy to read the book and study. The clock is ticking and if I dont get my act in gear there are going to be much more severe problems at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment