Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Observations

As I look around me I see many things that to the eye might seem normal but to me I see much more. On my desk there are 4 empty cans of NOS, my choice of energy drink. I look at the cans and I see addiction in one of the smallest forms. I like many other people have a slight addiction to caffeine. There are many times where just going by a gas station I will think to myself if I have enough cash on me to run in and grab an energy drink. The funny thing is after all these years of drinking the energy drinks I have become more or less immune to their effects. It seems like I used to get a huge boost of energy when I started drinking them but after the years passed by the effects gradually got smaller until I finally realized that I was drinking them under the false pretenses that I might get an energy boost but most of the time none at all. Do I just drink them out of habit or do I actually enjoy the taste? At the price that I'm paying for these things I should probably look into this further. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment